Notre esprit d’entreprise, ce que nous avons vraiment tous en commun, c’est l’envie de contribuer à l'amélioration de la santé des patients. Chaque employé de Keyrus Life Science s'engage donc pleinement à créer un monde meilleur, où la maladie est de moins en moins souvent une fatalité. Au sein de KLS, vous ferez partie d’une famille, et découvrirez notre culture et approche humaine dès le Jour 1 !
The Proposal manager is responsible for the timely development and implementation of relevant and actionable proposals (domestic and global) and assistance with defense presentations in support of proposals developed.
- Work with Strategic Operations to modify and globalize the proposal process (as needed), customized proposals to meet clients’ needs, and present KLS capabilities and strategies.
- Work closely with multiple departments to establish effective costing of each proposal.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of proposal templates, budget analysis, and other costing systems.
- Ensure that senior management and all departments are informed of proposal status through reports.
- Manage and responsible for the archival of corporate documentation including final versions of proposals and RFIs submitted.
- Participate in the development of tools for an automated budget table in order to :
- save time,
- reduce the risk of error in the budget calculation
- standardize proposals
- An experience in the biotech industry and a Master's Degree in Public Health or PhD in life sciences
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures used in collecting, analyzing, interpreting and reporting data.
- Skills in both verbal and written communication (French and English)
- Precise, organised and adaptable
- Skills in problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to summarise
- Able to take initiative, autonomous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment that attracts the best people working in our sector. You will be given support and advice by the senior members of the operations team. You will work in close relationship with the top management and the different line managers. Keyrus offers a working environment that allows a freedom to act but also a support network that will help you to become self-propelled with a disciplined and goal-oriented approach.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.